Everyone who lives and works in Nelson has a good
reason to want it to become a thriving little town, as it
used to be.
With more shops and services comes more choice,
more freedom, more community activities, more opportunities, more jobs and more prosperity for the town and its residents.
With your help, it can be like that again.
If only we could use the shops in the town more often, rather than going to the out of town supermarkets and retail parks, they would not struggle so much for survival, and other businesses would see there is room for them
to come back into Nelson.
To encourage you to shop in Nelson more often, many shops and businesses are now offering discounts to
'I Love Nelson' customers, so please use this website to find those services you want in Nelson and try to support them more.
Just say 'I Love Nelson' to claim your discount at participating businesses.
It is your town and by helping support it in this way, you would be helping yourself to a brighter future!
Terms & Conditions
1. I Love Nelson, the I Love Nelson website and the I Love Nelson Facebook group is owned and administered by Walker (the Owner).
2. I Love Nelson is a free service and will always be free at the point of use for any business or other organisation based within Nelson postal area, to enable everyone in Nelson to be included on the website.
3. All entries to the directory are added at the discretion of the Owner but no submission will be unreasonably withheld.
4. Any entry which is not deemed suitable for public viewing, or which contains material likely to cause offence, will be removed, at the discretion of the Owner
5. By sending your details, you are agreeing that the details you submit may to be added to the website for public viewing and to be stored in our records.
6. The details on this website have been collated from information from various sources. I Love Nelson cannot accept any responsibility for any errors, so please check with the venues before attending.